Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Donuts (Plain and Cocoa) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Donuts (Plain and Cocoa) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably pick out many food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked donuts (plain and cocoa) recipe. To cook baked donuts (plain and cocoa) you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Donuts (Plain and Cocoa):
- Use 60 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 70 grams of Sugar.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Take 3 of shakes Vanilla oil.
- Use 150 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Get 1 tsp of ○Baking powder.
- Prepare 60 ml of Milk.
Steps to make Baked Donuts (Plain and Cocoa):
- Bring the butter to room temperature to soften. You can also microwave the butter for 10 seconds at a time to soften it. Sift the dry ingredients together and set aside..
- Add the sugar to the butter and beat with an electric hand mixer until white..
- When the butter has turned white, add the beaten egg a little at a time and beat together. If it looks like it's going to separate, mix in some of the dry ingredients..
- Add 1/3 of the sifted dry ingredients and fold with a spatula. Add 1/3 of the milk and mix. Mix in half of the remaining flour, then milk, then the rest of the flour and the rest of the milk..
- Put the batter into a pastry bag with a round nozzle..
- Fill the donut pan of the preheated donut maker with the batter..
- For a cocoa version, use 60 g of butter, 75 g of sugar, 1 egg, 120 g of cake flour, 20 g of cocoa powder and 60 ml of milk..
If you find this Baked Donuts (Plain and Cocoa) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.