Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Winter Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Winter Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter minestrone soup recipe. To cook winter minestrone soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Winter Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion, peeled & diced.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled & diced.
- Provide 1 of leek, shredded.
- Take 400 g of tinned tomatoes.
- Use 800 mls of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 100 g of shredded cabbage.
- Take 400 g of cannellini beans.
- Use 80 g of wholemeal spaghetti.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- In a large soup pan, gently fry the onions, garlic, carrots and leek in the olive oil for 10 minutes..
- Add the stock and tinned tomatoes to the pan and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Use your hands to break the spaghetti into short pieces, add them to the soup pan with the shredded cabbage and cannellini beans..
- Simmer gently for a further 10 minutes or until the spaghetti is just cooked, with a bit of bite. Stir in a handful of fresh parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper..
If you find this Winter Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.