Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey lemon yogurt baked donuts recipe. You can cook honey lemon yogurt baked donuts using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 80 grams of Yogurt (unsweetened).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated lemon zest (just the yellow part).
- You need 50 grams of Unsalted butter (or unsalted margarine).
- Provide of Glaze:.
- Provide 6 tbsp of Icing sugar (powdered sugar).
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts:
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a whisk..
- Add the honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest and mix..
- Add the yogurt and mix..
- Add the pancake mix and mix until no longer powdery..
- It's ready when the ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Melt the butter in the microwave at 600W for 40 seconds. Add to Step 5 and mix well..
- When it becomes glossy and soft, the batter is done..
- Set the donut pan into the Vitantonio (donut maker) and lightly coat with butter. After preheating, fill the donut molds with the batter and bake for 5 minutes..
- They will look like this after 5 minutes of baking. Adjust the baking time to get the color you want..
- Remove the donuts from the pan and use kitchen scissors to cut off any excess dough. Let cool..
- Mix the glaze ingredients in a bowl with a spoon..
- Glaze the tops of the cooled donuts..
- Let the donuts rest on kitchen parchment paper until the glaze has dried..
- Once the glaze has dried, it will become translucent and opaque..
If you find this Honey Lemon Yogurt Baked Donuts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.