Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To make minestrone soup you need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone Soup:
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of small onion chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 of carrots peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of medium potato peeled and diced.
- Take 1 of medium zucchini diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen green pease.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh sweet corn.
- Use 1 cup of white beans boiled and drained or use can.
- You need 2 (14 ounce) of cans diced tomatoes or fresh tomatoes.
- Take 6 cups of vegetable broth.
- Take 1 cup of pasta.
- Use 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic, carrot, and Cook for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add in zucchini, potato, and diced tomatoes. Stir in vegetable broth, then add pease, sweet corn, pasta, basil, oregano, bay leaf, coriander and thyme. Simmer until vegetables and macaroni are tender, about 35 minutes..
- Season soup with salt and pepper and serve warm with bread..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.