Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta recipe. You can cook chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta:
- Prepare 4 medium of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1 box of rigatoni.
- Prepare 1 large of zucchini.
- Use 1 large of squash.
- You need 1/4 medium of red onion.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of olice oil.
- Use 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of mozarella cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (grated).
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 pinch of pepper.
Steps to make chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta:
- preheat oven 350°F.
- boil in large saucepan water with a pinch of salt for pasta, add pasta on reduced heat. once al dente remove and strain pasta then put pasta in empty baking dish..
- while water is boiling, heat over medium heat olive oil in large skillet with garlic cloves and diced onion. once onion is tender add chicken strips. cook until chicken is white all the way through (about 7 minutes).
- remove chicken from pan and place on pasta in baking dish. add slided zucchini and squash to the same skillet. fry until vegetables become tender and slightly browned. once achieved, add to baking dish with pasta and chicken..
- then pour and mix in tomato sauce into baking dish seasoning with Italian spices, salt, and pepper. next add parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top. finally season with more Italian spices. cover with aluminum foil then place in oven. bake for 15 minutes then remove and serve..
If you find this chicken, squash, and zucchini pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.