Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage alfredo with spinach recipe. You can have italian sausage alfredo with spinach using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach:
- Prepare 1 lb of Sweet Italian sausage.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 12 oz of Pasta (I use Rigatoni or Penne).
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen spinach.
- Prepare 14 oz of Jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- Get 7 oz of Milk or cream.
- Take 1 of as needed Salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, to taste.
Instructions to make Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach:
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and brown in a pan with olive oil. Add salt, Pepper, garlic powder and oregano, to taste..
- Lower heat to medium and add the jar of Alfredo to the pan of sausage, along with half the jar of milk or cream..
- Defrost spinach in microwave (about 3 minutes), drain water and add spinach to pan as well, stirring over medium heat..
- Prepare pasta until al dente (boil about 6-7 minutes)..
- Pour pasta into a 9×13 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, and add the sausage/spinach mixture. Mix well..
- Cover and Bake in a 350°F oven for approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour..
- Buon appetito!.
If you find this Italian Sausage Alfredo With Spinach recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.