Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower Pasta Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower Pasta Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Pasta Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower pasta casserole recipe. To make cauliflower pasta casserole you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Pasta Casserole:
- Provide 1 each of Head of cauliflower, cut and washed.
- You need 350 grams of Mezzo rigatoni.
- You need 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pine nuts.
- Get 2 oz of Good quality anchovies rolled in capers in olive oil(preferably from Italy).
- Use 8 oz of Provolone cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of Or more parmigiano reggiano cheese, grated.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Raisins soaked in water.
- Provide 1 each of Small chili pepper sliced and deseeded.
- Take 2 pinch of Saffron.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter, cubed.
- Use 1 of Bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Cauliflower Pasta Casserole:
- Clean and cut cauliflower into bite size pieces..
- Pour the oil from the anchovies into a pan and add any extra olive oil to coat bottom of pan. Add fresh chili, minced garlic, and chopped anchovies and capers..
- Once the anchovies begin to tenderize, drain water from raisins add with the pine nuts to the pan..
- Remove the chili pepper strips..
- Add cauliflower, two pinches saffron and some water to begin steaming for about 10 minutes. Then remove top and allow the water to reduce by half. (Or to your preference).
- In the meantime, Cook the mezzi rigatoni until al dente in salted water, and drain..
- Add cubed cheese and Parmesan to pan, stirring vigorously. The cheese will melt fast and you want it as evenly distributed as possible..
- Add the pasta to the cauliflower sauce. Stir well to combine..
- Pour into a baking dish..
- Add cubed butter and sprinkle bread crumbs over pasta. Broil on medium heat until golden..
If you find this Cauliflower Pasta Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.