Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup recipe. To make cauliflower and cannellini bean garlic soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- Get 200 g of boiled cannellini beans (or 1 can).
- Take 1 of cauliflower.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need 4 slices of baguette (optional).
- Take 1 l of water used to boil the beans (or just water).
- Get 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of vegetable stock powder (or a cube).
- You need 0.5 tsp of cayenne pepper (or chili powder, optional).
- Use of grated parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup:
- Cut the cauliflower roughly in to 1- 1.5cm cube.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan and saute the garlic and cauliflower in low heat. Once you get the good garlic aroma, add the baguette slices and fry both sides..
- Add water, paprika powder, soup stock, cayenne pepper and beans. Cook for 15 minutes then add the eggs. You can either drop in the whole egg or beat and pour them in evenly. Put the lid on and cook briefly(do not to over cook the eggs!). Salt & Pepper to your taste and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Cauliflower and Cannellini bean Garlic Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.