Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella glazed baked donuts recipe. You can cook nutella glazed baked donuts using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts:
- Provide of Donut Batter:.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Use 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind works).
- Use 1/4 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Take 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Nutella Glaze:.
- You need 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp. of nutella.
- Use 4-6 tsp. of milk (any kind).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take of sprinkles (optional).
Instructions to make Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt until combined, then set that aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt (or sour cream) until smooth. Whisk in the melted butter and vanilla until fully incorporated. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix..
- Now, spoon the batter into the donut pans cavities. Per the recipes recommendation, I placed the batter into a large Ziploc bag, cut a hole at one corner and piped the batter into the donut cavities. Fill no more than 3/4 of the way full with batter..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. After about 2 minutes out of the oven, transfer the donuts to a wire rack and bake the remaining batter. Allow the donuts to cool enough to handle before glazing..
- To make the nutella glaze, place the glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk them together. Start with just 4 tsp. of milk and add more if you'd like the consistency to be thinner..
- Dip the tops of the donuts into the nutella glaze. If using sprinkles as well, then immediately sprinkle them over the freshly glazed donuts. Let the donuts sit out on a wire rack until the glaze sets, about 15-20 minutes. Any leftover donuts will be good stored in an airtight container for another day or two..
If you find this Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.