Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Delicious Hamburgers Simmered In Demi-glace Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious Hamburgers Simmered In Demi-glace Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Hamburgers Simmered In Demi-glace Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious hamburgers simmered in demi-glace sauce recipe. You can have delicious hamburgers simmered in demi-glace sauce using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Delicious Hamburgers Simmered In Demi-glace Sauce:
- Provide of The hamburger mixture:.
- You need 450 grams of Ground beef (or beef and pork mix).
- Provide 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Get 100 ml of Dried panko.
- Take 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Nutmeg.
- You need of For the simmering sauce:.
- Prepare 1 can of or pack Demi-glace sauce (canned).
- Use 4 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Get 100 ml of Red wine (or white wine).
- Get 400 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Provide 1 of or bay leaf Bouquet garni.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 can of or pack Sliced mushrooms in water (canned).
- Prepare of Garnishes:.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Broccoli.
Steps to make Delicious Hamburgers Simmered In Demi-glace Sauce:
- Cut the peeled carrot and broccoli into easy to eat pieces, and boil in salted water. Moisten the panko in milk..
- Chop the onion finely and put into a heatproof bowl. Mix with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Do not cover with plastic wrap; microwave for 4 minutes..
- When the onion has cooled down, add the rest of the hamburger ingredients into the bowl and mix well with your hands until sticky..
- Form into patties of the size you like, and pan fry in 1 tablespoon of oil until browned on both sides. You don't need to cook the patties through at this stage..
- If you can't fit all the patties into the frying pan at once, fry them in 2 batches. Reserve the juices that come out of the meat from the first batch, and return to the pan after the 2nd batch is done..
- When all the patties are browned, add the drained mushrooms and butter..
- When the butter has melted, add all the simmering sauce ingredients, and cook over low to medium heat while stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened. (About 30 minutes.).
- Transfer to a serving dish, add the broccoli and carrot, pour any sauce remaining in the pan over, and it's done..
- Optionally drizzle on some fresh cream or coffee cream. Serve with bread on the side to dip into the sauce – delicious!.
- Sweet onions are very watery and can make the burgers fall apart, so use regular onions. Use ground meat with some fat in it, rather than very lean meat..
- If you add the sauce ingredients all at once in Step 7 the temperature will cool too fast, so after adding the demi-glace sauce add the water and red wine little by little..
If you find this Delicious Hamburgers Simmered In Demi-glace Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.