Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Best ever Ribollita: white bean, tomato and cavolo nero soup – vegetarian recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best ever Ribollita: white bean, tomato and cavolo nero soup – vegetarian recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best ever Ribollita: white bean, tomato and cavolo nero soup – vegetarian recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best ever ribollita: white bean, tomato and cavolo nero soup – vegetarian recipe. To make best ever ribollita: white bean, tomato and cavolo nero soup – vegetarian you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Best ever Ribollita: white bean, tomato and cavolo nero soup – vegetarian:
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced or chopped.
- Use 1 of red onion, chopped.
- Use 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Get 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of leek, chopped – optional.
- Get of Small bunch of parsley, roughly chopped – optional.
- You need of Parmesan rind – optional.
- Take 1 (400 g) of can chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 litre of veggie stock.
- Provide 1 (400 g) of can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (or other white beans).
- Use 200-250 g of cavolo nero, roughly shredded.
- Prepare 4 of thick slices of crusty bread.
- Provide of Parmesan to serve.
Steps to make Best ever Ribollita: white bean, tomato and cavolo nero soup – vegetarian:
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and the onion, carrots, celery (and leek if using). Cook on a medium heat for about 30 mins..
- Add the parsley and parmesan rind if using – and add the tomatoes..
- After about 5-10 mins, add the stock and beans. Cook on a low heat for about 20 mins..
- Add the cavolo nero and continue simmering for about 10 mins..
- Turn the heat right down and lay the slices of bread on top of the soup. Leave for about 10 mins..
- Squish the bread into the soup; mix everything together and season. Mix with some grated parmesan 😋.
If you find this Best ever Ribollita: white bean, tomato and cavolo nero soup – vegetarian recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.