Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Layer upon Layer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Layer upon Layer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to layer upon layer recipe. You can have layer upon layer using 40 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Layer upon Layer:
- Prepare of Pasta—————.
- Prepare 1 pound of rigatoni pasta.
- Get 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1-1/4 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced black olives.
- You need 3 quarts of water.
- Use of Meatballs——————.
- Provide 18 ounces of ground chuck.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1/3 teaspoon of oregano.
- Use 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/3 teaspoon of basil.
- Take of Pepper sauce—————–.
- Take 2 of orange bell pepper.
- Provide 6 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 of medium onion diced.
- Take of Italian sausage sauce—————.
- Use 2 links of Italian sausage casings removed.
- Take 6 of large tomatoes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Get of Layer one—————.
- Prepare 16 ounces of large curd cottage cheese.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Get of Layer two—————-.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
- Use of Top layer—————–.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Layer upon Layer:
- Cook the pasta in water with salt and oil. Drain..
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Make the meatballs either fry or bake..
- Peel the tomatoes. See my recipe on how I peel a Tomato. Roast the peppers. Chop the ingredients coarsely. Mix all the ingredients for the sweet pepper sauce. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Add to the meatballs..
- Peel the tomatoes. Sauté the sausage, onions, and tomatoes. Mix all the ingredients for the pepper sauce. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Add the sliced olives and peas..
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl with the eggs..
- Mix it up and set aside.
- Mix the pasta and Italian sausage sauce. Put half in the 10 inch x 4 inch deep oven safe pan..
- Add the cottage cheese mixture to the top of pasta mixture..
- Add all the meatballs and sauce..
- Add mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
- Add the rest of the pasta and sauce..
- Add Swiss cheese to top.
- Sprinkle the parsley flakes.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Layer upon Layer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.