Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karaage-style Fried Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karaage-style Fried Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karaage-style fried cod recipe. You can have karaage-style fried cod using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Karaage-style Fried Cod:
- You need 3 of Fresh cod fillets.
- Use 1 of to 2 teaspoons ◯ Grated garlic.
- Get 1 of to 2 teaspoons ◯ Grated fresh ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of ◯ Sake.
- Use 1 tbsp of ◯ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ◯ Chinese soup stock.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons Flour or katakuriko.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Karaage-style Fried Cod:
- Remove any bones, scales or stickiness and chop into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the cod prepped in Step 1 into a plastic bag. Add ◯ ingredients and lightly massage the bag to mix well..
- Let the bag from Step 2 sit for over 30 minutes (If longer, refrigerate)..
- Right before frying, add flour into the bag in step 3 and coat the fillets evenly..
- The cod will be crispier if you can coat all of their sides evenly in the flour or starch..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Fry fillets with skin facing down (over medium heat)..
- Flip when the fillets from Step 6 are golden brown, and it's done..
If you find this Karaage-style Fried Cod recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.