Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked donuts recipe. To cook baked donuts you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Donuts:
- Get 100 ml of warm milk.
- Take 50 g of fresh yeast (or 14 g of instant yeast).
- Get 370 g of wheat flour (cake or yeast).
- Get 50 g of sugar.
- Take 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Get 170 g of soft butter.
- You need 1 of egg for spreading.
- Take 300 g of marmalade.
- You need 20 of paper cups (like for muffins) with a diameter of 5 cm measured on the bottom.
- Get 1 of thin glass or metal ring for cutting cookies with a diameter of 7.5 cm.
Steps to make Baked Donuts:
- Remove the fresh yeast a bit earlier from the refrigerator to make it warmer. Then mix warm milk, crushed yeast, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Leave to rise for about 10 minutes covered with a cloth..
- Put the rest of the flour in a large bowl, add sugar, salt and mix. Then pour the yeast mixture and start mixing the ingredients with a spoon. Add the eggs and mix again, then knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough is smooth..
- Now keep adding soft butter, piece by piece, all the time kneading the dough for about 10 minutes, until it is flexible and shiny (don't worry if it's sticky). Cover the bowl with the dough with a cloth and set aside for 1 hour to rise..
- Put the dough on a pastry board sprinkled with flour. Knead for a moment to get rid of the air bubbles. Join in one part, then spread the dough with your hands on the board (about 1 cm thick)..
- Use a glass or rim to cut 15-20 circles. Flatten them a bit in your hand, put a full teaspoon of marmalade on the center. Fold the cricles in half, stick the edges, form a ball and put it in the paper cup (with the bond facing the bottom)..
- Place on a baking tray and let stand for about 1/2 hour to rise. Preheat oven to 180C (360F)..
- Cover the top of the donuts with a beaten egg previously heated at room temperature and put in the oven. Bake for approx. 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, cool for about 15 minutes, then coat with frosting or confectioner's sugar..
If you find this Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.