Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy parmesan chicken rigatoni recipe. You can have creamy parmesan chicken rigatoni using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni:
- Use 14 oz of Campbells Creamy Herb & Garlic cooking soup.
- You need 16 oz of Rigatoni pasta.
- Use 2 cup of chopped cooked chicken (rotisserie or cooked).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 14 oz of diced fire-roasted tomatoes.
- Get 15 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of diced jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 cup of italian style panko bread crumbs.
- Get of salt & pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni:
- Cook pasta as directed on the package until al-dente and drain..
- Mix together the soup, tomatoes, alfredo & jalapeños. Stir in pasta, chicken, 1/2 cup bread crumbs & 1/2 cup cheese..
- Pour into buttered casserole dish and top with remaining bread crumbs & cheese. Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes & Serve..
If you find this Creamy Parmesan Chicken Rigatoni recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.