Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked italian beef medallions and leeks recipe. You can have baked italian beef medallions and leeks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks:
- You need of Leeks (2 per person).
- Use of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning (Garlic, Rosemary, etc).
- Get of Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Take of Steak (or Pork!) Medallions.
- Prepare Tin of foil.
- Use of Shredded Parmesian (optional).
Steps to make Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks:
- Preheat Oven to 400F. Cut off the green ends of the leeks off and rinse the remaining white parts..
- Cut leeks in half and place them on an oiled baking pan (with rims). Drizzle olive oil and seasoning over them, and then lightly cover them with tinfoil..
- Place the pan in the oven, and adjust the temperature to 300F. Set a timer to 1.5 hours and wait..
- Once the timer sounds, uncover the leeks, and turn them over (flat side up). Place the meat Medallions on the pan next the leeks, sprinkle seasoning over them, and place back in oven..
- Set oven back to 400F, and set another timer for 15-20 min..
- Once this timer sounds, pull em out and serve the leeks and beef on plates. Sprinkle the shredded parmesian over each plate, and then don't forget to savor every bite!.
If you find this Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.