Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish curry masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry masala recipe. To make fish curry masala you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry masala:
- Provide 1 kg of fish surmai.
- Prepare 5 of onions grind into paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 3 of green chilli paste.
- Use as per taste of salt.
- Get 4 of tomatoes paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Use 3 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare some of curry leaves.
- Prepare Some of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
Steps to make Fish curry masala:
- Take a pan add oil add cumin seeds mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, dry red chilli and stir fry it..
- Then add onion paste, stir fry well. Add tomato paste, again stir fry it, then add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and stir fry well. Then add curd and stir fry until smooth gravy then add fenugreek leaves and cook well..
- Then add coconut milk, cook well then add fish pieces and cook by adding some more water for gravy, add coriander leaves and cook 5 minutes then turn off the flame..
- Ready to serve with paratha and boiled rice..
- Enjoy with your family..
If you find this Fish curry masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.