Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 cheese chicken alfredo bake recipe. To make 3 cheese chicken alfredo bake you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake:
- Prepare 1 box of Penne/Elbow/Bowtie/Rigatoni Macaroni (whatever you like).
- Use 20 oz of Alfredo Sauce (I make my own personally).
- Take 8 oz of Sour Cream.
- Get 15 oz of Ricotta Cheese (or use Cottage Cheese).
- You need 2 clove of Minced Garlic (or more if you love garlic like me!).
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked & Diced Chicken.
- You need 2 each of Large Eggs, Slightly Beaten.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 1/4 dash of Paprika.
- You need 2 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Steps to make 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake:
- Cook pasta as directed on the box..
- Drain pasta & return to pot..
- Stir together all of the ingredients EXCEPT mozzarella cheese..
- Spread mixture into a slightly greased 13×9" baking dish..
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 350*F for 30 minutes or until bubbly!.
- (Found this recipe on Pinterest but jazzed it up to my liking!).
- Serve with garlic bread and a salad! Enjoy!!.
If you find this 3 Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.