Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amies baked elicoidali with prosciutto recipe. You can have amies baked elicoidali with prosciutto using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto:
- You need 400 grams of pasta (elicoidali or rigatoni).
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 of salt and ground black pepper, to taste.
- You need 120 grams of prosciutto, sliced into bite size pieces.
Steps to make AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Cook pasta according to the packet directions, or until al dente. Drain and cover the pasta to keep warm..
- Meanwhile, let cream boil in a heavy saucepan. Add 2 cups of the cheese and season with salt and pepper. Gently simmer, stirring constantly, until cheese melts. Add the prosciutto, mixing well until combine..
- Add the cream sauce to the cooked pasta and toss to combine. Pour the pasta to a baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the top is golden brown..
If you find this AMIEs Baked Elicoidali with Prosciutto recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.