Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and bean soup recipe. You can have ham and bean soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham and Bean Soup:
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Cooked diced ham.
- You need 72 oz of Chicken broth.
- Get 48 oz of Great Northern Beans or 1lb dry.
- Provide 5 of medium Idaho Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Course Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of Nature Seasoning.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Basil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
Instructions to make Ham and Bean Soup:
- If you are using dry beans make sure to cover in about 2 inches of water overnight with a little bit of baking soda in it. Drain & rinse well before adding to the cooking pot..
- Once that is taken care of, add all of the ingredients to the crock pot & cook on low..
- If no crockpot, add the beans and the rest of the ingredients to the cooking pot and bring to a boil..
- Now that it is boiling turn down to a simmer stirring every 20 minutes for 90-120 minutes or until the meat, potatoes, & beans are tender..
If you find this Ham and Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.