Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breadcups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breadcups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breadcups recipe. You can have breadcups using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breadcups:
- Use 1 of small can of baked beans.
- You need 1 of Russian/Sausage/bacon.
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 4 of Eggs.
- You need 4 slices of bread(Preferably white).
- Provide of Grated cheese (any).
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Breadcups:
- Cut off the edges of the bread and flatten the bread with a rolling pin.
- In a greased muffin tray, press down the flattened bread.
- In a pan, add olive oil and fry sliced Russian/Sausage/ Bacon and set aside.
- Add a tablespoon of baked beans into the bread cups, followed by cooked russian/sausage/bacon, add grated cheese and an egg on top seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Bake on 180 degrees for 15minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
If you find this Breadcups recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.