Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pasta Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta bake recipe. You can have pasta bake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef or Ground Sausage.
- Use 2 pints of Pasta Sauce (your choice).
- Use 2 cup of White Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Yellow Onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chopped Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Use 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Provide 1/2 box of Rigatoni Pasta (1lb box).
- Prepare 4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
Steps to make Pasta Bake:
- Brown ground beef or sausage. Drain grease..
- Boil Rigatoni as directed on box and drain..
- Add onions and peppers to ground beef or sausage and cook on medium-high heat until onions become tender..
- Add sliced mushrooms and continue to cook until mushrooms start to shrink and become tender..
- Add all seasonings and continue to cook, stirring frequently..
- Add pasta sauce and reduce heat to a simmer, cooking 15-20 minutes..
- Add cooked pasta to a grease 9×11 dish..
- Add sauce mixture over pasta and stir..
- Top with cheese, covering entire dish..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350°F.
- Let stand 10 minutes, serve with toasted garlic bread..
If you find this Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.