Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook chicken tortilla soup you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Take 1 of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Cumin.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Oregano.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 45 Oz. of Cannellini Beans.
- Take 20 Oz. of Diced Tomatoes w/ Habaneros.
- Provide 15 Oz. of Cream of Corn.
- Get 15 Oz. of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Get 15 Oz. of Black Beans.
- You need 8 of Chicken Thighs, shredded (or 2 breasts).
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 Bag of Blue Corn Tortilla chips.
- Provide 2 of Habanero peppers, diced.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Add chicken(cut into strips or cubes). Add cumin, oregano, and salt. Cover, let cook till chicken is browned on both sides, stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, take 30 Oz. of your cannellini beans and puree until smooth. Don't drain out the liquid!.
- In a crockpot, add the pureed beans, remaining cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, habaneros, cream of corn, whole kernel corn, and black beans…
- Take chicken and shred it finely. Then add to pot. Turn on low, cook for 6-8 hours..
- Add lime juice, season to taste. Crush some tortilla chips as a topping.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.