Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Soya bean curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Soya bean curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soya bean curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soya bean curry recipe. To make soya bean curry you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soya bean curry:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of soya bean seeds soak for 2 hours.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped onion (fried).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chopped ginger chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sambar masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves for decorations.
Steps to make Soya bean curry:
- Soak the soya bean for about 2 hours. Then wash it well,.
- Pour the soaked soya beans into the pressure cooker, add water, salt to taste, turmeric powder, chopped onion, ginger, garlic chopped, chilli and tomato chopped mix well, cover the lid and pressure cook till 2 whistles. Then keep aside and release the gas..
- Heat oil in a kadai then add chopped onion, green chilli, onion,ginger, garlic paste cook for 2 minutes..
- Then add cumin powder, sambar masala powder,.
- Then pour the boiled soya bean and mix well. Cook for 5 minutes, again add more water if necessary for, as per your requirement for thickness of gravy..
- Add coriander leaves to garnish. Serve hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Soya bean curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.