Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone soup:
- Get 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Use 4 cups of Chicken broth.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 14 oz of tomato paste.
- Use 2 cans of white beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 16 oz of box of pasta.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Minestrone soup:
- Cook ground turkey in garlic and Italian seasoning. Place in large pot.
- In the large pot, add chicken broth, tomato paste, beans, and spinach. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta separately. Enjoy!.
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.