Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. To cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Get 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Provide 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Take 2 cans of black beans.
- Get 1 can of great northern beans.
- You need 1 cup of carrots.
- Provide 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Provide 1 package of mushrooms.
- Provide 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Prepare 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Steps to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.