Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Roast Beef Bombs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast Beef Bombs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Beef Bombs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast beef bombs recipe. To make roast beef bombs you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roast Beef Bombs:
- Provide 2 packages of Mushrooms.
- Use 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 envelope of Golden Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 envelope of Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
- Use 1 packages of Beef Gravy.
- Use 1 packages of Au Jus Sauce.
- Get 1 packages of Mushroom Gravy.
- Use 1 lb of Sliced Roast Beef.
- Take 1 of Onion Rings.
- Provide 1 packages of Brat/Sub Buns.
- Provide 1 of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- Prepare 1 of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
Instructions to make Roast Beef Bombs:
- Preheat the old bird to 400. Throw 2 packages of mushrooms (either portabello or regular) into the pan with some olive oil. Take a stick off butter and chop it into pieces around the butter. (Equal opportunity melting.) Top it with a package each of Savory Herb and Garlic Soup Mix and a Golden Onion Soup Mix. Let them blend until liquidy. Pour in Au Jus sauce. Mix. Set aside on a other burner on low..
- In a large pot mix your Beef Gravy and Mushroom Gravy. Place your lb of Roast Beef slices in one at a time. Pour mushroom mix on top. Let heat for a minute or two. And mix..
- At this time your oven should be ready to roll. Place your onion rings covering a small baking sheet but not touching. I fit 15 on mine. Bake for 10 minutes. Put your burner to low with your meaty heaven cooking and stir occasionally..
- After 10 minutes flip your onion rings..
- Start slicing your buns..
- Place onion rings along the bottom. Place meat mixture next. Top with a feta/blue cheese crumble mix. And enjoy!.
If you find this Roast Beef Bombs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.