Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rigatoni pasta pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rigatoni pasta pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rigatoni pasta pie recipe. You can cook rigatoni pasta pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rigatoni pasta pie:
- Provide 1 lb of rigatoni pasta.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil, divided.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 (28 ounce) of can good quality crushed tomatoes.
- Take of Butter for pan.
- Get of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 8 ounces of coarsely grated mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Rigatoni pasta pie:
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until slightly underdone (I cooked mine for 12 minutes when the box indicated 14 minutes). One pound of pasta should be cooked in 6 quarts of water, make sure you are using a big enough pot so the pasta doesn't stick together. When done, rinse in cold water and drain again. Toss pasta with 1 Tablespoon olive oil to coat. Set aside..
- Heat remaining 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef. Cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Add garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes more..
- Add crushed tomatoes; simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes..
- Toss pasta with Parmesan cheese. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Tightly pack pasta into pan, standing each piece on end. Spread meat sauce on top of pasta..
- Push the meat sauce into the pasta holes filling each one up. Stuffing the meat into the holes is a weirdly satisfying task. Enough said..
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake another 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the edge to loosen and then unmold..
- Cut into wedges and serve with any remaining meat sauce you might have..
- Serve with garlic cheesy bread inside salad.
If you find this Rigatoni pasta pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.