Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken rice soup recipe. You can have chicken rice soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Rice Soup:
- Use 1 of large stock pot.
- Provide 1 of whole roasted chicken any flavor.
- Prepare 2 of 10 oz cans cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 of 10 oz cans of cream of Chicken soup.
- Take 6 of to 8 carrots sliced.
- Use 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of package frozen peas.
- Take 1/2 of package frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of package sliced mushrooms.
- Get 2 of cups white rice.
- Use 6 of to 8 celery sticks sliced.
- You need 1 of seasonings, no measuring add to your liking. I used salt, pepper, celery salt, garlic salt and parsley.
- Use 1 of bread bowls.
Instructions to make Chicken Rice Soup:
- Take chicken off bones, set aside. In stock pot add 6 to 8 cups water, plus bones of chicken. Boil 10 mins to make chicken. Drain chicken juice, take rest of chicken off bones. Pour chicken stock, back in pot..
- Add carrots, celery, onion, mushrooms, peas and corn and seasonings to the pot. Boil about 10 mins, add 2 cups rice. Cook till rice is done. Add cans of mushroom, and chicken soup. Mix well heat through, serve in bread bowls..
If you find this Chicken Rice Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.