Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked potato slices recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked potato slices recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked potato slices recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato slices recipe. You can cook baked potato slices using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked potato slices:
- Take 3 medium of red potatoes.
- Prepare 3 slice of Kraft American cheese (or cheese of your choice).
- Provide 1/2 cup of melted butter (more or less depending on how many potatoes your using).
- Use 4 slice of bacon.
Instructions to make Baked potato slices:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- using a pair of sharp kitchen scissors or a sharp knife cut the meat part of the slices of bacon into small pieces (if u Like the fatty peices feel free to add them as well).
- add the cut up pieces of bacon to a small frying pan and cook them for about 5-8 minutes depending on how crispy u want your bacon.
- while your bacon is cooking take the 3 potatos and wash them with cold water . using a sharp knife cut each potato into slices you should get about 3-5 slices per potato depending on how thick your slices are.
- line a baking pan with aluminum foil. ..take each piece of sliced potato and dip it into the melted butter making sure u coat each side and place them on to the baking sheet once done u can sprinkle the top of slice potatoes with your choice of seasoning i used complete seasoning. bake potatoes in the oven for about 30-45 minutes they will be done when u poke them in the middle with a spoon and the spoon goes all the way through.
- once potatoes are done top each slice with a piece of cheese and the bacon bits u can also add sour cream, salsa, or chives as a topping.
- for a short cut instead of baking in the oven u can put the slices of potato in the microwave for about 6-8 minutes. . and u can also use bacon bits instead of the bacon slices.
If you find this Baked potato slices recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.