Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty chickpea chicken noodle soup recipe. To make hearty chickpea chicken noodle soup you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide 1 of mason jar dried chicken noodle soup mix.
- Use 1 can of chickpeas.
- Take 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 8 cups of Water.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 2 of small Green onion.
- Get 2 of medium carrots.
- Take 1 can of corn.
- Use of Chicken, Shredded or Diced.
- Prepare of Dried Soup Mix*.
- Use 1 cup of dried green split peas.
- Get 1 cup of dried yellow split peas.
- Provide 1 cup of quinoa.
- Take 1 cup of white beans.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Use 2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground sea salt.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta noodles.
Instructions to make Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Set noodles aside. Place remaining soup mix, chickpeas, chicken broth, water, and chicken into large soup pot or crock pot. Cook on high for 2-4 hours or until beans are softened..
- Add green onion, carrot, corn, and salt & pepper. Simmer another 45-60 mins..
- Mine thickened up in the pot and I lost alot of broth. I also misjudged a big enough pot! You may need to add additional water as you go, depending on your pot and ingredients preferences. Great way to get rid of leftover chicken! 👍👍😏.
If you find this Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.