Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Root Beer Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Root Beer Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Root Beer Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to root beer baked beans recipe. To cook root beer baked beans you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Root Beer Baked Beans:
- Prepare 3 slice of bacon.
- Use 1 small of onion, diced.
- Use 2 can of pork and beans (16 ounce).
- Get 1/2 cup of root beer (not diet).
- Use 1/4 cup of hickory-smoke bbq sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
Steps to make Root Beer Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp; remove and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon..
- Saute' diced onion in hot bacon drippings in skillet over high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir together onion, crumbled bacon, beans, and remaining ingredients in a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish..
- Bake beans, uncovered, at 400°F for 55 minites or until sauce is thickened..
If you find this Root Beer Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.