Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked macaroni & cheese (surf & turf) recipe. To make baked macaroni & cheese (surf & turf) you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf):
- Get 1 lb. of Pasta (I had Rigatoni).
- Prepare 3/4 lb. of Smoked Salmon.
- You need 1 Can of Sweet Peas.
- Take 1 Can of Whole Peeled Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Can of Minced Clams.
- Get 1/2 Can of Spam.
- Use 12 oz. of Cheese (Roughly).
- Provide of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 Stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Take 4 Cups of Milk.
- Provide of Bread crumbs.
- Use of Additional Tbs. Butter.
- Provide of Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Oregano.
- Take of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Parsley.
Steps to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf):
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prep ingredients and canned goods. Reserve clam juice. Start boiling water for pasta. Quarter tomatoes, drain liquid. Don’t feel too bad about losing the liquid. The tomatoes still have a lot of juice..
- Melt a stick of butter, add flour and continue to stir until you achieve a color as seen below. Add milk slowly while continuing to stir. Bring to a simmer and allow to thicken. Add a handful of cheese and combine..
- When roux has thickened, add it to a casserole dish of hopefully cooked al dente pasta..
- Add your prepped ingredients. Season. Mix throughly. Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven for 35-40 minutes..
- Add a tablespoon of butter into a pan with about 10 minutes to go on the timer. Melt butter and toast some bread crumbs. Mine were unseasoned… I seasoned them myself. In honesty, this step is totally optional..
- I took a video but I can’t post it. I guess you can only upload it live. But anyway, remove from oven, top with bread crumbs, oregano and parsley flakes. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes before serving..
- Grate some Parmesan on top to seal the deal..
If you find this Baked Macaroni & Cheese (Surf & Turf) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.