Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Rigatoni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Rigatoni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed rigatoni recipe. To make stuffed rigatoni you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Rigatoni:
- Take 2 jars of your preferred spaghetti sauce, I use one Tomato Basil and one Arribata for a spicy sauce.
- Get 1 pound of rigatoni or 16 oz. you want large tubes you will fill them.
- Use 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 3 cups of mozzarella.
- You need 2 cups of Parmesan aged shredded.
- Take 3 of bunches of red pepper flakes.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of cooked sweet onion.
- Provide of Parsley flakes.
- Take of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 pound of hamburger optional.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen spinach drained.
- Prepare 1 of lemon- zest only.
Steps to make Stuffed Rigatoni:
- Brown hamburger w onion and Italian herbs. This is optional but recommended. You can add garlic if you like..
- Bring water to a boil that is salted, place in large rigatoni noodles only cook for 3-4 minutes you want them al dente..
- Turn oven on to 375, get a cookie sheet line w parchment paper. Drain noodles, let them cool then place on the cookie sheet..
- In a separate bowl add egg, cottage cheese, sour cream, spinach add 1/2 cup of Parmesan. Add red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Also grate zest from one lemon. Mix together. Put mixture in a large gallon zip lock.. you this like a piping bag, snip off one end..
- You are going to take filling and fill each tube, rigatoni w cheese. Set aside..
- In your seasoned cast iron pan, add spaghetti sauce all over bottom of pan. Put filled rigatoni’s on this first layer of sauce. Sprinkle w a cup of mozzarella cheese, add more sauce on top. Add hamburger, and more cheese, then sauce then another layer of filled noodles. Repeat so you end w sauce then cheese mixture on top. Use all cheese on top. Add parsley to taste. Spray a piece on tinfoil and bake for 30 minutes or bubbling, I take foil off last 10 minutes..
If you find this Stuffed Rigatoni recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.