Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta and bean soup recipe. You can have pasta and bean soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make PASTA and BEAN SOUP:
- Provide 300 grams of dried cannellini beans, soaked in cold water overnight or PESELLI beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 3 of tbsps. olive oil.
- Take 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 200 grams of pancetta, diced.
- Get 1 1/4 liter of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Use 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Get 200 grams of small pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Use 1 of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Take 1 of extra-virgin olive oil, to serve.
- Take 1 cup of tomatoe sauce.
Steps to make PASTA and BEAN SOUP:
- When you decided to have cannellini beans for this soup, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add dried cannellini, decrease the heat abd gently simmer. Cook for 30 minutes. Add salt and cook for further 30 minutes, until beans are al dente. Drain and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and bay leaves and saute until softened. Add the pancetta and cook for a further 3-5 minutes, until golden..
- Add the beans (i prefer peselli), stock, tomstoe sauce and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes, until al dente. Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Serves 6.
If you find this PASTA and BEAN SOUP recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.