Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for BBQ Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq baked beans recipe. You can cook bbq baked beans using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ Baked Beans:
- Provide 1/2 of lb. bacon, broiled til crisp.
- Get 2 of stalks celery, chopped.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Use 1 of sauce:.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide 1 tsp of ea. garlic, pepper, chili powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of molasses.
- Take 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 can of ea. northern beans, kidney beans, pinto beans and black beans, drained and rinsed.
Instructions to make BBQ Baked Beans:
- Crisp bacon in broiler, set aside to cool. Saute chopped veggies in 2 tbsp. bacon grease on med. til soft..
- add chopped bacon, all sauce ingredients, mix very well..
- add beans, turn heat to low. Simmer up to 30 min. on stovetop, or bake in 350 oven for up to 1 hour..
If you find this BBQ Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.