Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pinto beans and bacon – crockpot recipe. To make spicy pinto beans and bacon – crockpot you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT:
- Provide 2 cups of dry pinto beans.
- You need of Lots of water.
- Take 1 of large yellow onion, chopped.
- Get 8 strips of thick cut bacon, baked and chopped.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Tastefully Simple brand Green Tea Peppercorn seasoning blend.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Pinto Bean Seasoning (recipe below).
Instructions to make Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT:
- Lay dry beans on a towel in a single layer and inspect for odd beans and foreign objects (small rocks). Discard what you've culled out..
- Rinse the beans several times, drain and put into a bowl. Cover with 3 inches of water and soak for at least 8 hours or overnight..
- Drain the beans, rinse with more water (several times) until water runs clear..
- Put beans and all other ingredients into a crockpot with enough water to cover by 2 inches..
- Cook on high for 6 hours..
- Serve with cornbread muffins and sliced avocado..
- PINTO BEAN SEASONING (credit to Carl Oberlander) 4 tsp salt 2 TB cumin 1 tsp sugar 1 TB paprika 1 TB chili powder 1 TB onion powder 1 TB garlic powder Store in an airtight container for up to six months..
If you find this Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.