Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Easy and Quick Beef Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Easy and Quick Beef Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's easy and quick beef rice bowl recipe. To make our family's easy and quick beef rice bowl you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Easy and Quick Beef Rice Bowl:
- You need 160 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 100 ml of Sake.
- Take 2 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of ◎Mirin.
Instructions to make Our Family's Easy and Quick Beef Rice Bowl:
- Thinly slice the onion lengthwise. Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the sake in a pot, turn on the heat, and evaporate the alcohol content. (This is important. If you don't evaporate the alcohol well enough, the resultant dish smells of alcohol.).
- Add the soy sauce, sugar and mirin, and bring to a boil..
- Add the onion to the pot from Step 3, and when it's cooked through, add the beef. The beef becomes tough when it's overcooked. So cook it quickly, then place it on the onion..
- Finally, serve them over rice, and add beni-shoga or ichimi spice on top to taste, and enjoy..
If you find this Our Family's Easy and Quick Beef Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.