Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Copycat Yoshinoya beef bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Copycat Yoshinoya beef bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Copycat Yoshinoya beef bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to copycat yoshinoya beef bowl recipe. You can have copycat yoshinoya beef bowl using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Copycat Yoshinoya beef bowl:
- Get 1 pound of shredded beef.
- You need 2 of yellow onions.
- Provide 5 tbsp of seasoned soy sauce triple strength (*).
- You need 4 tbsp of sake (*).
- Get 2 tbsp of mirin (*).
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar (*).
- You need 200 cc of water (*).
- Use 1 tsp of gtated ginger.
- Take of Pickled ginger as desired.
- Provide 2-3 cups of cooked rice.
Steps to make Copycat Yoshinoya beef bowl:
- Cut onions into wedges. Add all the ingredients (*) into a medium pot and bring to boiling. Once boiled, add onions. Cook 3-4 minutes on medium heat until throughly cooked..
- Add shredded beef and cook until throughly cooked. Remove scum..
- Pour cooked beef and onion over cooked rice. Add pickled ginger if desired..
- Tip – seasoned soy sauce triple strength available at Japanese supermarkets..
If you find this Copycat Yoshinoya beef bowl recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.