Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Poppy Seeds Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poppy Seeds Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poppy seeds kofta curry recipe. To cook poppy seeds kofta curry you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poppy Seeds Kofta Curry:
- You need 250 gms of Poppy seeds.
- Provide 8-10 pieces of cashew nuts.
- Provide 15 pieces of almonds.
- Get 1/2 bowl of fresh cream.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Kasuri Meethi.
- Use 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Get 100 gram of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take 1 bowl of milk.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri Mirchi.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
Instructions to make Poppy Seeds Kofta Curry:
- Firstly soak the almonds and cashew nuts separately for 3-4 hours and after that peel the almonds and grind it, also grind cashew nuts. Also soak Poppy seeds for 3-4 hours and grind it..
- Then in wok add oil nd heat it. Meanwhile in vessel take Poppy seeds paste add salt, kasuri Meethi, green chillies, garam masala nd mix evenly. Then make small sizes pakora nd deep fry it, make all pakora from paste..
- Now add almonds paste and saute it for 2 min then add cashew paste nd saute till 2 min and very good aroma spread everywhere..
- After that add salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, Kashmiri Mirchi saute it. Then add milk and pakora and boil them and add 2 spoon cream. Now add kasuri Meethi and as per your requirement make gravy thick..
- In serving dish take kofte nd garnish with cream. Your Poppy seeds kofte is ready for serving with chapati or rice..
If you find this Poppy Seeds Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.