Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Pie Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Pie Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pie Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie baked beans recipe. To make apple pie baked beans you need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Pie Baked Beans:
- Prepare 48 oz of jar great northern beans (or your choice) (drained).
- Get 4 tbs of butter.
- Take 2 of large baking apples – peeled and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of apple pie spice (or nutmeg).
- Get 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1-2 tbs of molasses.
- Use 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 4-5 slices of bacon.
Instructions to make Apple Pie Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray..
- In large skillet, melt butter, add diced apples and diced onion then cook until tender (about 5 minutes)..
- Add brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper, stir until well combined..
- Cook until sugar is melted..
- Stir in ketchup, molasses, vinegar. Stir well..
- Add beans and mix well..
- Place bacon slices over the top..
- Pour mixture into the prepared 2 quart casserole..
- Bake in a 400F oven for about 45 mins-1 hour..
- Crock Pot Instructions: Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. Sautee apples and onions in a large skillet then place all ingredients in a crock pot or slow-cooker. Cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4 hours..
If you find this Apple Pie Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.