Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicago Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicago Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicago Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicago baked beans recipe. You can have chicago baked beans using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicago Baked Beans:
- Use 4-16 oz of Van Camps Pork and Beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon cooked and chopped.
- Use 1 of red pepper chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper chopped 1/2 inch square.
- Use 1 of onion chopped 1/2 inch squares.
- Use 8 of Vienna hot dogs 1/2 inch slices.
- Use 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Use 2 Tbs of Valentina Mexican Salsa Picante Hot Sauce.
Instructions to make Chicago Baked Beans:
- Drain beans in strainer but don't rinse. Add beans, ketchup, brown sugar, and hot sauce to crockpot..
- In a large nonstick skillet brown bacon and set aside. Just leave enough grease in the pan to brown hot dogs on medium-low heat for 5 minutes and take out hot dogs add to crockpot..
- Next, add onions to the pans and cook for 3 minutes then add pepper to the pan with the onions and cook for another 5 minutes..
- To finish it off add hot dogs and crumbled bacon. Mix all the ingredients together. Cook on high for 2 hours. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicago Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.