Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maw's Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maw's Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maw's baked beans recipe. You can cook maw's baked beans using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maw's Baked Beans:
- Provide 4 cans of Pork and Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of Cookie's BBQ Sauce.
- Provide 5 strips of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Maw's Baked Beans:
- Drain most of the liquid off the beans. Pour beans into 9" baking dish..
- Pour in BBQ sauce and brown sugar. Mix well..
- Place bacon slices across the top of beans..
- Sprinkle pepper over the top..
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cover beans with foil. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake another 15 to 25 minutes depending on how thick you want the sauce..
- Let sit 15 minutes or more to cool down..
If you find this Maw's Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.