Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mamalocks mexican chicken soup / chili recipe. To make mamalocks mexican chicken soup / chili you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili:
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of Chopped red onion.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked Chicken (I sautée mine in olive oil, garlic, and caldo de pollo but plain shredded chicken is also fine).
- Take 2 cup of Salsa verde.
- You need 1 can of Great northern beans.
- You need 1 can of Kidney or black beans.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes (I use Ro-tel hot diced tomatoes with habañeros).
- Use 2 of Avocados.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Grated cheese for garnish.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sour cream for garnish.
Instructions to make MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili:
- Add chicken broth, garlic, and onion to pot and bring to a boil. Summer for a few minutes until onions are soft..
- Add both beans, tomatoes, salsa verde, cumin, and black pepper. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken and simmer for another 5 minutes or until chicken is hot..
- Once soup is in individual bowls, add about 1/3 of a sliced avocado to each bowl. Top with cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.
If you find this MamaLocks Mexican Chicken Soup / Chili recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.