Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef steak rice bowl recipe. You can cook beef steak rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Steak Rice Bowl:
- You need 1 slice of Beef for a steak.
- Get 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get 1 of Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
Instructions to make Beef Steak Rice Bowl:
- Take the beef out of the fridge. Slice the onion into your desired thickness. Cut the garlic into 5-6 slices. Make the sauce with the soy sauce and mirin..
- Sprinkle the beef with a small amount of salt and pepper. Sauté the garlic in vegetable oil until it starts to brown, then remove from the pan. Add the meat..
- Take the meat out just before your desired doneness, and stir-fry the onion. Return the meat to the pan, and pour in the sauce. Coat both sides of the meat with the sauce, and take it out from the pan..
- Serve rice in a bowl, and put the onion on top. Leave the sauce in the pan. Slice the meat diagonally into strips, and serve on top..
- Pour the simmered sauce all over, and sprinkle with garlic and chopped green onions..
If you find this Beef Steak Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.