Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg noodles/soup noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg noodles/soup noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg noodles/soup noodles recipe. You can cook egg noodles/soup noodles using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg noodles/soup noodles:
- Get 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of warm water.
- Use of Extra flavors that can be added to enhance the dish.
- Get pinch of garlic powder/tarragon/basil.
Instructions to make Egg noodles/soup noodles:
- Sift flour in bowl.
- Add salt and baking powder to flour.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add eggs to dry ingredients mixing with fork till dough forms will be dry and crumbly add warm waterr slowly until dough holds together(may not need all the water)may need a tad more not to much.
- Work the dough till pliable not sticky.if sticky add a little flour (pinch of flour not to much).
- Break in two balls then roll with a rolling pin.whatever thickness you like I do thick for soups and casseroles..
- Dust with flour and Let dough sit for 20 minutes..
- Cut out noodles with a pizza cutter or knife. I prefer a pizza cutter. Seperate noodles and let air dry for 1-2 hours. You dont have to let dry I like to. Wala they are done pop em in boiling water or broth what ever you like.super yummy and they dont get mushy if cooked for to long.
If you find this Egg noodles/soup noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.