Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich's pasta fagioli soup recipe. To cook rich's pasta fagioli soup you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup:
- Get 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Use 1 lb of Ground Mild Italian Sausage.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Diced Red Onion.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Use 48 oz of Beef Stock.
- You need 30 oz of Canned Great Northern Beans.
- Take 30 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 64 oz of V8 Vegetable Juice.
- You need 16 oz of Dry Ditalini Pasta.
- Use 5 pinch of Salt.
- Get 3 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 2 dash of Tabasco Sauce.
Steps to make Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup:
- In a frying pan combine ground beef and ground sausage. Brown over medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside..
- In a large stock pot add olive oil, onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Heat over medium until onions are translucent..
- Add the set aside meat mixture to the same pot as the vegatable mix..
- Add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT THE PASTA to the same pot as the meat and vegatables. Cover and let boil slowly for at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning on the bottom of the pot..
- Now add the dry pasta and replace cover. Let boil for around 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat, stir and serve!.
If you find this Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.