Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Filini pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filini pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filini pasta bake recipe. You can cook filini pasta bake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Filini pasta bake:
- Provide 1 packet of lubella pasta 400g.
- Provide 500 g of minced pork.
- Provide 500 g of minced beef.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- You need 300 g of cheese(you can use more or less).
- Use 1 sachets of spaghetti Bolognese mix (local polish shop).
- Use 1 tsp of Kucharek vegetable seasoning (local polish shop).
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Use 1 of black pepper (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of Prymat kebab seasoning (from local polish shops).
- Get 2 of medium size carrots (optional).
- Get 5 of basil leaves.
Instructions to make Filini pasta bake:
- Prepare the tomato recipe mix, in a medium bowl pour the tomato mix and add hot water till it resemble broth/soup like consistency..
- In a large sauce pan on a medium heat add the oil..
- Add the minced meat to the pan and cook stirring for 3-4mins until meat is all cooked..
- Add the onion, and all the spices and stir cooking for another 2mins..
- Add the tomato mix to the pan, Add ½ cup of water to the bowl used for the tomato mix, rinse and add to the sauce stir and cover for 10 minutes on a low heat. Stir occasionally..
- In the meantime cut up the carrots into small cubes and add to the sauce with 5 basil leaves. Stir and cover for 5 minutes until you have a rich thick sauce..
- In another pan cook the pasta; make sure you keep an eye on it stirring continuously for about 2-3. Drain and sprinkle oil on it and use a fork to stir to break up any clumps that have been formed..
- In an oven dish put the pasta and use the fork to spread it around covering the pan. Sprinkle half of the on top of the pasta. Cover the pasta with the sauce and add the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 10mins in a 180 degrees oven.
If you find this Filini pasta bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.