Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato and goat's cheese samosa recipe. To cook sweet potato and goat's cheese samosa you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa:
- Take 400 grams of sweet potato (cut into small cubes).
- Prepare 200 grams of goat's or feta cheese (cut into small cubes).
- Get 1 of whole red chilli (finely chopped).
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Use 3 clove of crushed garlic.
- Provide 3 of spring onions (chopped).
- Use 1 tsp of toasted cumin seeds (crushed).
- Use 270 grams of fresh filo pastry.
- You need 125 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 dash of rock salt and cumin seeds to sprinkle on pastry.
Steps to make Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa:
- Place the potatoes into a saucepan covered with water and some salt. Bring to the boil, simmer for approx 6-8 minutes until they become tender. Drain into a colander and allow to cool..
- Now add the goat's cheese, spring onions, coriander, garlic, fresh red chilli and crushed cumin. Lightly season with some salt and mix well. Set aside..
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Melt 125g butter. Lay a sheet of filo pastry onto a clear work surface and brush the sheet with melted butter. Place a second sheet on top to fit exactly over the first..
- Now cut the filo pastry into strips approximately 5cms wide, then spoon enough filling into one corner of the strip. Fold the right corner of the strip over to the left side to create a triangle. Continue to fold triangle along the strip until you reach the end and cut off any surplus pastry..
- Brush the samosas liberally with butter and sprinkle some rock salt and cumin seeds on the top side of the samosas. Bake in the oven for approx 12-15 minutes, until pastry is cooked and golden..
- Inspired by tv chef :p.
If you find this Sweet Potato and Goat's Cheese Samosa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.