Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turmeric Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turmeric Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turmeric tomato soup recipe. To cook turmeric tomato soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turmeric Tomato Soup:
- Use 1 (16 oz) of can of tomato sauce (or thick tomato juice).
- Take 1 cup of veggie broth + 1/4 cup for kale.
- You need 1 tsp of light oil (I used avocado).
- Get 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1 tbs of turmeric (plus more for garnish).
- Use 1 tsp of cayenne.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of salt pepper.
- Use of hemp seeds & pepitas (for garnish).
- You need 2 cups of chopped kale (for garnish and sustenance).
Steps to make Turmeric Tomato Soup:
- Heat the oil and saute the garlic.
- Once fragrant and toasted, add tomato sauce, broth, and spices.
- Allow to simmer for about 15 minutes..
- In the mean time sauté your kale with the veggie broth on low for 5 minutes..
- Put soup in bowls, add kale, pepitas, hemp seeds along with more turmeric for garnish..
If you find this Turmeric Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.